Friday, February 16, 2007

yay

So I know that I haven't posted in like a gazillion years but things have been crazy. To start out with I forgot my username and password so I couldn't post if I wanted to. So obviously today I finally figured it out. Yay me. I have shot with many people since last post.



We had a fetish ball here about a week ago. It was a good time. I felt at home there. But then again I think most people who were there feel the same.

I leave you now with a few of my favorite pictures from the last two months. The first is of RezTeZ and I by Flutterby studios. That shoot was a lot of fun. The next is by Nihilus also at Flutterby studios.




















Finally but definetly not least fav. By my wonderfull andi a picture of the spectacular kitty corset also modeling with me is the lovely Thorny Rose . Love you Andi :)

No comments: