Wednesday, April 11, 2007

so...

Recently I have been shooting alot. No time really to add anything right now, but i would like to take a second and say i finally bought one of the book i am published in and I think that it is crap. Not the content, but the print quality is atrocious. I am usually not overly critical but this was just bad.

I am hoping that the next time I am put in a book i might actually be given one also rather than spending the money i am helping a photographer make. I know that everyone must make money, and I am cool with that but i feel a bit cheated in this instance because the quality was just not what it should have been.

Oh well I will post pictures as soon as I get 3 more seconds to myself.

2 comments:

Gary M Photo said...

got my copy, and the printing wasn't good either. they say they'll replace it, but you have to send them pictures of the bad pages and they have to determine if it's within their "newsprint" quality standards.

At least the covers looked good! Congrats on that! :)

gothkitten17 said...

yeah i took it to the bar and showed boyd he is supposed to find out why they look so crappy, and get back to me. Thank you for the congrats on the cover though