Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Exotcia

This weekend was a blast. The Exotica convention was in Detroit over this past weekend. People from all walks of life getting together to celebrate their love, weather it be new or old, of fetish's and alternative lifestyles. It was amazing. I went to a BSDM 101 class with a black dom... she was awesome. Learned alot from her, and got a few great laughs by her stories. Watch many performances, a flesh pull, and went to a masquerade ball. I had an outfit that was to die for.

The cincher was made by my amazing Andi. I love her... she is so freaking awesome, and I have been telling her that. I will try and get pictures up from the ball itself up soon. I had an absolute blast.

Went up there with Rob and Troy, and once I got up there met up with JJ plush, Eric Cain, Fuzzytek, Big Lew, Ralf, Sam, Chris, and the whole Chaos crew.

I highly reccommend that anyone who didn't go this time definetly check it ut next time around.

1 comment:

Espirito da Lua said...

I very liked blog very funny and sexy;)