Monday, May 28, 2007

Adventures to the dark side of my personality



So this weekend was another weekend of shooting fun at the CAC. I shot with many photographers, many of them new, and had a blast with all of them. I am already recieving a few of my photo sets. From what I have seen it was a productive weekend indeed.

These photos are by Clint from Springheel, I am calling them " The bad peice that reaides in everyone". Basically it was supposed to show the difference in one persons personality the good ( played by Kristin) and the evil (played by yours truly). The first photo shows what the good enjoys doing, and the bad being annoyed and bored. The second shows the bad sneaking up behind the good and scaring her. The third is showing the bad doing what she does best. The final picture shows the good side finally fighting back against the bad side.

I really enjoyed this set. It was a lot of fun. I can't wait to hear what you all have to say about them.

No comments: