Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Submissive Adventures


This weekend was a lot of fun! I got to work with alot of photographers that I have worked with in the past, as well as a few that I have not. All in all I think that this group shoot may have been the best one for me yet!

I would first like to start by saying thank you to all the photographers that I did get a chance to work with. I am sure that we made some great images this weekend. I have started to get some of the images back, and I must say the pictures that were taken with Ayden ( my best friend are my favorite so far). There are two sets. One by submissive tales, where we role played dom/sub, and for once I got to be me and play the sub.










The second with the wonderfull Gary M, where she did her first nude set. Turns out she is awesome at it. I hope she keeps it up. The photos that we have gotten back from gary are simply breathtaking. I am actually going to put all my favorite pictures by gary in a book soon. He has taken so many wonderful pictures of me that I would like to showcase them a little more.



So there you have it here are a few of my favorites that I have received from this weekend.
I will have many more coming in soon, as well as having 2 more shootings later this week, and possibly one this evening.

1 comment:

Gary M Photo said...

Thanks for the nice mention! Yes, Ayden was great to work with, and the two of you together was double the fun. Glad you like the shots... should be more coming soon.